I found a new job, got a really good counteroffer and eventually stayed in the same company (which I never wanted to leave in the first place).
· Moved to the team I wanted all along, got a promotion and a raise. BOOM!
Made new friends and had an even better time at work (if that’s even possible).
· People surprised me in a bad way - that made me see that you can’t always have it your way.
· Got drunk and made a fool of myself - finally got over it and now I don’t give a fuck.
· Slapped my boss – it’s not as bad as it sounds. Alcohol was involved by both parties.
· Learned a lot about me and I am finally proud to call myself a feminist. Thanks Internet.
• I dyed my hair blue (I always wanted to do that) and I got myself a tattoo.
• Vienna, Brussels, Herne Bay, Chios, Istanbul, Oxford, Madrid the trips I made.
• Started kickboxing (responsible for my killer abs) and I am experimenting with pole dancing (that shit is difficult).
· Took a creative writing course and that helped me with my procrastination problems.
· Started a new script.
· Walked the tide line http://humantide.co.uk/
• Volunteered in Secret and Future Cinema ventures (the Shawshank Redemption / Casablanca / Brazil / Ghostbusters) and once again in Frightfest.
• 15 books read: https://www.goodreads.com/user_challenges/854395
• Bought a smartphone.
Things to achieve on my 28th year!
• As much as I love my current company I think that this year I will have to move on.
• Write, Write, Write – finish at least two short scripts.
• Revamp this blog and don’t abandon the updates.
• Take short courses – fashion maybe.
• Buy a sewing machine and start practicing – failed to do so last year.
• Start dancing – try a new exercise.
• Cook more and eat better (every year’s resolution).
• Watch roller derby and try?
• Get involved more with charity work.
• I think I want another piercing.
• Play around with the possibility of moving to another country or taking a sabbatical.
• Stop being jealous and experiment more.
• Don’t forget to fall in love.